sábado, 29 de diciembre de 2012

Last update of the year! // ¡¡Última actualización del año!!

My title is true, this is the last update of this 2012, very gratifying for me as it was the first year that I have shared with you my fashonism, I open chicisimo, then a blog... And here I am a few months later. This year has been very special and different for me in many areas, but most kindly. As there, I have to thank my girl for putting all this time, and this year, which we started... I love you my princess!
To end the year I bring you a look that I have taken today to do some shopping for my trip, the truth is that pretty much sums me, is casual, comfortable and feminine.

Mi título tiene razón, esta es la última actualización de este 2012, muy grato para mí, ya que ha sido el primer año que he compartido mi fashonismo con vosotros, me abré chicisimo, luego un blog... Y aquí estoy unos meses más tarde. Este año ha sido muy especial y diferente para mí en muchos ámbitos, pero la mayoría a bien. Como no, tengo que darle las gracias a mi chica por aguantarme todo este tiempo, y este año en el que empezamos... ¡¡Te quiero princesa!! 
Para despedir el año os traigo un look que he llevado hoy para hacer unas compritas para mi viaje, la verdad es que me resume bastante, es informal, cómodo y a la vez femenino.






Jacket from Mango.
Bag from El corte inglés.
Sweater from C&A.
Jeans from Amisu.
Boots from Coton.

Hope you like it!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO.


1 comentario: