sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

Jersey against cold. // Jersey contra el frío.

Today was the coldest day I remember the island this winter, so having to leave home early, I wear a warm sweater and stylish. As I told you I did not know how to combine the new white shirt and today I found another combination, what do you think?

Hoy ha sido el día más frío de la isla que recuerdo en este invierno, así que al tener que salir prontito de casa he decicido ponerme un jersey calentito y con estilo. Como ya os comenté no sabía cómo combinar la camisa blanca nueva y hoy le he encontrado otra combinación, ¿qué os parece?

 


 Shoes from Ian Carlo.
Sweater from H&M.
Jeans and clutch from Bershka.
Necklace and hair clip from Blanco.
Shirt from Antea.

Hope you like it!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!!


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario