domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

Valentine's Day in a hotel. // San Valentín en un hotel.

My partner and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day by spending a night in a hotel, away from everyday life, and very convenient. As I'm pretty tired and have not updated in a while, I do a recap of the hotel and two days with photos of Instagram.

Mi pareja y yo decidimos celebrar San Valentín pasando una noche en un hotel, apartado del día a día, y muy bien situado. Como estoy bastante cansada y hace tiempo que no actualizo, os hago una recapitulación del hotel y estos dos días con las fotos de instagram.  


2 comentarios:

  1. Genial san valentin no? ;) un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi dear Marina, seems that you had a great Valentine´s day but I believe everbody gets what he/she earns <3

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog: I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    Now I´m happy to be your newest follower on gfc and bloglovin and it´ll be great if you follow me back.

    xxx
    Rena

    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar