domingo, 28 de julio de 2013

Mustard shirt. // Camisa mostaza.

Hello my beautiful girls! Yesterday I went shopping with my mother, as we have a fellowship next month and she needed the dress. I took advantage and did some shopping and the next shirt is from the Amichi sales. Color is mustard, which I personally love. I hope this is good. I have been trying to update yesterday and today, but no way, I CAN LOOK UP THE YESTERDAY. Although if you read this means that it has left me, finally!

Hola mis chicas guapas! Ayer fui de compras con mi madre, ya que tenemos una comunión el mes que viene y ella necesitaba el vestido. Aproveché y realicé algunas compras y la camisa siguiente es de las rebajas de Amichi. Es en color mostaza, que a mí personalmente me encanta. Espero que esta sea la buena. He estado probando de actualizar ayer y hoy, pero no hay manera, NO PUEDO SUBIR EL LOOK DE AYER. Aunque si leéis esto significa que ya me ha dejado actualizar con nuevas fotos, ¡por fin!

 







Shirt from Amichi.
Shorts and bracelets from Mango.
Handbag from Vogue.
Necklace from Primark.

Hope you like it!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario