miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Pink and jeans. // Rosa y vaqueros.

Hello everyone!!! As many of you know I spent two weeks in Oxford to improve my English, I have met many people there and overall I had a great with them. I made ​​great pictures as primarily going to learn and I stopped to do a lot of photos. But on Tuesday and saw my sweetie and obviously photographed the look of the day accessories are purchased in London, and I made a lot of shopping, and I will be showing them to you.

 Hola a todos!! Como muchos sabréis he estado dos semanas en Oxford para mejorar mi inglés, allí he conocido muchísima gente y sobretodo me lo he pasado genial con ellos. No he hecho grandes fotos ya que principalmente iba para aprender y no me paraba a hacer muchas fotos. Pero el martes ya vi a mi amorcito y obviamente fotografié el look del día, los complementos son comprados en Londres, ya que realicé muchísimas compras, ya os las iré mostrando. 







Shoes from Primark.
Earing and bracelet from New Look.
Shirt from H&M.
Jeans from Springfield.
Necklace from Blanco.

Hope you like it!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!!

2 comentarios:

  1. following you,too. as sladjana stevanovic:)
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Una combinación de dos tonos, estupenda. Me encanta.
    Un besote.
    V.
    Nwe look.http://www.infrontrowstyle.com/2013/07/dolores-promesas-gadea-shoes.html
    Sorteo Bob Barcelona Atelier: http://www.infrontrowstyle.com/2013/07/bob-barcelona-atelier-sorteo.html

    ResponderEliminar